WHY HOMES GET BROKEN
Written By : Bakhtiar Hakeem
- Do you think, your problems and issues are unique, and it is for and about you? And you have been unfortunate.
- Did you learn male perspective of marriage? Did any male every taught, mentored or guided you about marriage?
- Is the reason or source of troubles in your life, another woman or the second woman?
- Could you look around, see thru past thirty or fifty years of families so close and near to you and learn from their past and present; deducing some lessons?
- Did you try to reach out, develop or work out a reference line or a common rule or code of conduct or a human judge to solve your problems? Or were you a party and a complainant and the sole judge; always.
Parents or guardian
- Did you know who head of the family was?
- Did head of the family invite you to help them solve their problem?
- Were you blamed by one; either husband or wife, for interfering?
- Did you play your role to help the ‘Home’ or your point of focus remained your son or daughter?