POST MEETING REPORT FOURTH MONTHLY SEMINAR 2017-18 20 AUG 2017
- General. Launching of Book by Dr. Ammarah R Rao and an Introduction of the Book by Brig Asif Haroon were the special features of this 4th Monthly Seminar at TFP. Mr. Yasin Malik and his team of seven members from Royal TV joined the occasion. Forum stands grateful. May Royal TV help join our efforts for Better Pakistan. Honorable and learned members and all or our new guests were warmly welcome. All new audiences were requested to introduce themselves after the Welcome Note, and before the Business of the Forum. Vice Chairman Brig Asif Haroon, chaired the MS.
- The Event Layout. The order was as follows: -
- Recitation of Holy Quran, recitation and the translation, by the Secy Gen.
- Welcome and the Opening Note by the Secy Gen.
- Business of the Forum by the Secy Gen.
- Book Introduction. Tangled Knot of Kashmir, by Brig Asif Haroon.
- Book Launch. کون؟ ابلیس , by Dr. Ammarah Rabbani Rao.
- Award of Certificate of Merit. Certificates of Merit, signed by Lt Gen Naeem K Lodhi, Chairman TFP, were handed to the two scholars of the evening. Brig Asif gave concluding remarks on the Book by Dr. Ammarah.
- Recitation from Holy Quran and its Meanings. Four ayah mubaraka were recited and their Urdu translation read out and the English translation was presented. These were:
وَ اِذْ قَالَ رَبُّکَ لِلْمَلٰٓئِکَۃِ اِنِّیۡ جَاعِلٌ فِی الۡاَرْضِ خَلِیۡفَۃً ؕ قَالُوۡۤا اَتَجْعَلُ فِیۡہَا مَنۡ یُّفْسِدُ فِیۡہَا وَیَسْفِکُ الدِّمَآءَ ۚ وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِکَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَکَ ؕ قَالَ اِنِّیۡۤ اَعْلَمُ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُوۡنَ﴿۳۰﴾ اور یاد کرو جب تمہارے رب نے فرشتوں سے فرمایامیں زمین میں اپنا نائب بنانے والا ہوں بولے کیا ایسے کو نائب کرے گا جو اس میں فساد پھیلائے گا اور خونریزیاں کرے گا اور ہم تجھے سراہتے ہوئے تیری تسبیح کرتے اور تیری پاکی بولتے ہیں فرمایا مجھے معلوم ہے جو تم نہیں جانتے. (2:30) .
الَّذِیۡ خَلَقَ الْمَوْتَ وَ الْحَیٰوۃَ لِیَبْلُوَکُمْ اَیُّکُمْ اَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا ؕ وَ ہُوَ الْعَزِیۡزُ الْغَفُوۡرُۙ﴿۲﴾وہ جس نے موت اور زندگی پیدا کی کہ تمہاری جانچ ہو (ف۳) تم میں کس کا کام زیادہ اچھا ہے (ف۴) اور وہی عزّت والا بخشش والا ہے. (67:2)
لَنۡ تَنَالُوا الْبِرَّ حَتّٰی تُنۡفِقُوۡا مِمَّا تُحِبُّوۡنَ ۬ؕ وَمَا تُنۡفِقُوۡا مِنۡ شَیۡءٍ فَاِنَّ اللہَ بِہٖ عَلِیۡمٌ﴿۹۲﴾
تم ہر گز بھلائی کو نہ پہنچو گے جب تک راہِ خدا میں اپنی پیاری چیز خرچ نہ کرو. اورتم جو کچھ خرچ کرو اللّٰہ کو معلوم ہے. (3:92)
- Welcome Note and the Opening Words. The audience were thanked and warmly welcomed. The new audience were requested to introduce themselves. Gen Sardar Mehmood A Khan, Mr. Yasin Malik, Mr. Ahmed, Mr. Shahid, Mr. Rao and Mrs. Rao, all were requested to introduce themselves. Each was kind to give his brief contribution for the common platform and our flagship, Pakistan. The worthy audience was apprised that TFP stands for ‘Better Pakistan’. And all were invited to join the Forum, if they have something to offer and contribute for this superior identity.
- Business of the Forum. Summary of Report on AMS, SBM Lib and TFP-Trust were presented. Detailed monthly report was circulated among the audience. Annexes are attached as follows:
- Accounts. TFP-Trust & AMS. Annex A and B.
- SBM Lib. Five books were added in the period of Jul-Aug. Out of these four were Vol1 to 4 of Alif Laila (U)
- Book Launch. Both of worthy authors were requested to send across book reviews written on their respective books. Both had acknowledged. It may take a little long to receive the book reviews or a formal account about the books. The book introduction or the review will be sent as and when received. The authors and the name of their books are as follows:
- Tangled Knot of Kashmir by Brig Asif Hroon Raja
- ابلیس کون؟ مصنفہ ڈاکڑ عمارہ ربانی راوء
- State of Accounts. TFP-Trust accounts are still short by Rs. 100, 000. Please pay your annual subs.
- Conclusion. Book launch was the feature, as mentioned above. Joining of a private channel was due to Dr. Ammarah; however I do look forward to a future relationship, for the sake of ‘Better Pakistan’. May it be realized. Gen Sadar gave the concluding remarks, and the evening was concluded.
Annexes (enclosed primarily for those are not in e-group and who did not attend)
- Statement of Monthly Accts
- AMS Report.