POST MEETING REPORT SIXTH MONTHLY SEMINAR 2017-18
- General. It was 101ST Meeting of TFP. And to recap memories first one was on April 7th 2007. The topic for the Monthly Seminar was as important as ‘National Integration and Social Cohesion’. We had the pleasure to have two highly educated and experienced scholars. I am going to attach their brief introduction with this PMR.
- New members were requested to introduce themselves. Listening to the introduction of Col Farooq, and Mr. Yasir, Gen Lodhi desired to have a directory compiled, carrying brief introduction of the members who are regular in joining the Meetings. Sure, I good idea to know each other more and thus a possibility to deliver better.
- The Event Layout. The order was as follows: -
- Recitation of Holy Quran, recitation and the translation, by the Secy Gen.
- Welcome and the Opening Note by the Secy Gen.
- Business of the Forum by the Secy Gen.
- The Talk, ‘Trump and American Deep State’, by Lt Gen Asad Durrani.
- Conclusion and Award of Certificate of Merit. Chairman, Lt Gen Naeem Khalid Lodhi.
- Recitation from Holy Quran and its Meanings. Three ayah mubaraka were recited and their meanings and implications for our lived submitted to the worthy audience. These were:
- Welcome Note and the Opening Words. The audience were thanked and warmly welcomed. The worthy audience was apprised that TFP stands for ‘Better Pakistan’. And all were invited to join the Forum, if they have something to offer and contribute for this superior identity.
- Business of the Forum. Time was saved and accounts statement were circulated among the audience.
- The Talk cum Discussion, ‘Trump and American Deep State’, Gen Asad Durrani. Here we had the pleasure to listen and interact with ex DG ISI and first Chairman of TFP. His talk followed informal and formal sessions of Q&A and very educating comments by the experienced and learned audience.
- State of Accounts. A good number of members have still to pay their dues. All of them have been reached out individually. Request pay your annual subs. TFP is short by Rs. 100, 000. BoG is being apprised. A mention is again being made on your copy of PMR
- Conclusion. Chairman TFP, Lt Gen Lodhi concluded the evening with befitting appreciation for the learned speaker. To close the evening a certificate of merit was awarded to Lt Gen Asad Durrani.
Annexes(enclosed primarily for those are not in e-group and who did not attend)
- The stepping stones of the Talk by Gen Asad Durrani, on the Topic given above.
- TFP Trust Acct including AMS Report.