LET US GROW
16. These curtains I
I got from Dubai, and
this carpet from Quom, Iran.
17. O’oo my car, its double tone, the interior. I love the upholstery. You do not know the money I spend on my doll.
18. “No, way I am not going to give a penny to these snitches in CBR!”
19. “We had a great photo shoot, let me show you my collections. Don’t I look like a princess”
20. “Wish you could value my contributions.”
21. “I noticed three of our staff did not rise from their seats when I entered the room”
22. “How dare you talk to me like this!”
23. “Just wait for next month, I will teach him a lesson, as to what does it mean not inviting me.”
Identify & add your areas of concern…..so that you may reduce these.
12. I make sure to file my income tax return in time.
13. I have increased my amount paid in taxes to Pakistan by at least five percent, every year.
14. I try to listen to others carefully; looking for a new view point or a fresh application of common values.
15. I know I can be wrong in my opinion, so do others have the right of being wrong.
16. Why is it must to win a debate always? No it isn’t, I try and see what is at stake. Usually people are fighting and develop differences on worthless things; losing invaluable friends.
17. I never shake hand while sitting. I give a warm hand-shake, plus a smile, looking squarely in to the eyes of my addressee.
Identify & add your areas of influence…..so that you may increase these.
1. My food and tastes.
2. My dresses, combination
of colors, & the choice tailor. My tailor stitches for MNAs and ministers only.
3. “I have cut out 2 Kgs of my weight in last one month, great me!”
4. “Uff my waist line…and tyre around
5. The stores I go to and the bakery I use is the best in city.
6. The brand of tobacco & cigarette I smoke & the pen I use.
7. My bed, the type of cushion, foam and the shade of polish on furniture.
8. The type of bedding I use.
9. My choice of cologne and shampoo.
10. “You know I get my medicines from States”
11. My pet, ‘Stupid’, Aha…
12. My home, the decorations and neatness I love for my seat and desk.
13. My haircut, the gel I use and the hair dresser I go to.
14. The protocol I would love to get.
15. The name and decorations by which I must be written with and called.
16. The carpet I love to have under my feet.
17. My marks, GPA and the C GPA are life and death for me.
1. How many friends & people I invite for dinner and offer tea, daily or weekly.
2. How many patients I visit and console or offer bouquet.
3. How many pieces of clothing I offer and gift, to friends and needy around; every summer, winter or every month.
4. Shopping at stores selling Pakistani stuff. I ask for local made alternative, when offered an imported item.
5. Keeping an account of how many friends, relations and neighbors visit us, and how many stay for the night.
6. We try and receive every guest and see them off at the outer gate.
7. I write and use single name for me, & prefer friends and people calling me by the single name.
8. I accept all invitations and join the gatherings at the given time.
9. We try and dress up like the mediocre, who would be coming for the meeting.
10. Calling back every caller; known or unknown.
11. I pick up at least one roadside pedestrian, daily, requesting or otherwise waiting for lift in the car.